Skip to main content

Cafeteria Transfer Funds / Refund Requests

If relocating from our district, we have multiple options available for remaining cafeteria balances.

  • Transfer Funds:
    Request remaining cafeteria balance to be transferred to a sibling still enrolled in the district or designated student.
  • Refund:
    Request remaining cafeteria balance to be refunded. This will be sent via mail as a check and takes 4 to 6 weeks for processing.

If you have been using the automatic prepayment function on the website, please make sure to turn off the automatic prepayments before requesting a transfer or refund.

Account balances for students remaining in the school district for the next school year will stay on their account and will be available for them to use on the first day of school.


content_bottom content_top content_bottom